For several months, we’ve been uploading most of our Sunday sermons to our website in audio format (mp3 to be precise).
Now, we’ve taken the next step and moved to podcasting. With a podcast, you can download our audio files and listen to then at any time – even when you don’t have a connection to the internet. Even better, you can subscribe to our podcast, so that every time we upload a new audio file, you’ll have it delivered straight to you!
Here’s how to subscribe.
A) On your Android phone or device:
- On your device, download and install a podcast player from Google Play.
- Open your web browser and go to our Parish website (http://wmmchurch.org.au)
- Click on the RSS feed logo at the top of the page. It looks like this:
- A dialogue box should appear with the words “WMM Church: The Message” and “Complete action using…” Choose the podcast app you installed and click “Always”.
- When app opens, click “Add” or similar and you’re away!
B) On your iPhone or other Apple device:
- On your device, go to the iTunes store and download and install a podcast player.
- Follow steps 2 to 5 as listed above for Android devices
C) On your Mac or PC (via your web browser):
- Click on the RSS feed logo below (or on this link):
- A new window will open. The exact details of what it looks like depends on what web browser you use. But at or near the top it should say “WMM Church: The Message” and it should also give you a button for subscribing.
- Click “Subscribe” and follow any instructions. You’re on!