We welcome all enquiries regarding baptism, for children or adults.
Baptism is a sign that you are committed to following Christ, or that you promise to bring up your child in the Christian faith.
For some parents a thanksgiving for your child may be more appropriate than a baptism.
- Time and location are flexible (home, park, church, etc).
- A donation of $200 is suggested.
A Baptism Service
- Can only be held in one of our parish churches during a normal Sunday service.
- To prepare for baptism, we expect parents (or adults being baptised) to complete a course in the basics of being a Christian. This typically consists of six sessions held over six weeks.
- Parents/adults being baptised are strongly encouraged to be regularly attending members of the church.
For more information, please call 4982 9173.